I am Here To Help You
What Do I Choose?
- CPGA (Canada Professional Golfer’s Association) professionals are highly skilled and offer unique programs and lessons in your community.
- CPGA Class “A” is the Highest Teaching Level position approved by PGA.
- National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP)
- PGM (Professional Golf Management) Program
- Safety is not guaranteed but could be minimized.
- Lesson at the Safety Lesson Zones
- More than 20 year Coaching Experience
- Safety issues educated by Classes and Seminars
- Occupational First Aid Level 1
- Red Cross First Aid & CPR/AED level C
- 10 year Golf Coaching experience
- Blenkinsop Driving Range from 2008
- Oxford Golf & Resort Country Club, Pune, India in 2015/2016
- Ardmore Golf Course in 2015
- CPGA Class “A” member in 2013
- CPGA Class “B” member in 2008
- Level III CGTF/USGTE in 2005
Back to Basic
4 Basic Elements
- Grip, Address, Aim, and Alignment
- Right! Pro Golfers have their own swing paths.
- Still, Golfers have been looking for their Swing Paths.
- Yes, there is A Standard/Proper Swing Path
- Some players like 100 yard distance rather than 50 yard distance.
- The shorter, the easier I believe
Recommend how to set up for practice in your home
- Find around 2 ~4 meters of a flat and straight path
- Decide a middle point 1 meter apart from the starting point.
- Build a narrow path made by two blocks like a bottle.
- Try to pass the path and reach to the end.
- The more success rate to pass, the narrower the path
- Different sounds of bottles would make you keep your head
- It is good practice for your confidence of your short stroke
- If you can add distance control mission with change stroke distance
- Forwarding hand, keep hand face, similar back and forth stroke distance would help.
- Some golfers enjoy Golf with spending money.
- Some golfers make money with all efforts.
- Not only play well but also enjoy well.
Canada PGA Golf AcademyLesson Now!