Find Canada PGA pro in your location
Find Canada PGA professionals are highly skilled and offer unique programs and lessons in your community.
To be a CPGA Class “A”
- Playing Ability Test (PAT)
- For two 18-hole rounds, should be the course rating plus 15 strokes.
- Rules of Golf
- Equipment Fitting Workshop
- National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP)
- Instructor of Beginner Golfers (IB)
- Instructor of Intermediate Golfers (II)
- PGA of Canada Core Competency Golf Modules
- 5 PGA of Canada Core Competency Golf Modules
- Formal Education
- 3 year Business Diploma, PGM diploma, or a University degree with a business major
- University degree other than Business or a 2 year diploma in any discipline with a 1 year business certificate from an accredited college or the Golf Management Institute of Canada online diploma
- Working in the golf industry
- a minimum of 3,000 hours of relevant workplace time during their training in six years.
- Pathway for Tour Players
- Core Competencies of PACE (Professional Advancement and Career Enhancement) Program
- Entry Criteria (via PGA of Canada application process)
- Darcy Kral
- Management Director of Membership & Support Services
- 519-853-5450 ext. 224